Wednesday 9 April 2014

Strength and character in your garments

If so, I would have contacted the press and published images on different pages on Face book for example, not only on my own very limited

It is to draw attention to the subject has already been personally Haifa through the front page on Technocratic and I'm not.

What are your tips for each public woman visiting your player?  dresses for girls

Different tips for each customer based on the strength and character. But overall I would recommend most of the ladies and INSAT highlighting the beautiful monuments in Geldhen and focus on them without exaggeration.

- Is loves shopping?

Shopping for my course, I was inspired from anything that could buy it. As for the personal side, I'm not fond of shopping and rely too much on casual clothing operation.

- Is a favorite brand of shoes do you have?

Loubooting very loved not only for the beauty of innovations as a brand, but because I was the designer behind it - any Christian Loubout in - is the star itself in the design of the shoes without any other special clothing line, for example.

- What is the thing not available for Fashion in Lebanon and the Arab world and wishes he was?

Big companies that adopt new designers interested Batalogjam globally and support style creators in New York, Paris and Milan ...  dresses for girls

- Your future projects?future my projects include work on a new set of course with time to provide designs within the live demonstrations and not only through hearing any pictorial depiction Taped Photo Shoot as I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment